LASER HAIR REMOVAL
Primelase is one of the most effective diode hair removal treatments on the market and best suited to the unique needs of each individual.
PROCEDURE - VIDEO
Frequently asked question
Primelase uses diode laser technology in order to deliver the most effective hair removal treatment for all skin types maximizing the results while warrantying the integrity and health of your skin. In a very simplified way, our lasers produce a very intense light that is of an specific “color” (wavelength) that selectively and intensively heats the pigments in the hair follicle while avoiding other portions of the skin (in a similar way than the sun heats more a black surface than a white one). Overtime, this heat permanently damages the structures of the hair follicles thus producing a reduction of the visible hair.
- Primelase can be performed in all skin types and during the entire year as it is safe to be performed in darker skin types and even tanned skin. Primelase is also very effective on residual hair which is the thin remaining hair that many other laser treatments cannot get rid of.
- Any patient is a candidate for hair removal by Primelase unless you have a specific condition that makes your skin sensitive to light or you are taking medication that makes your skin sensitive to light. Also, if you are pregnant is recommended not to perform laser hair removal treatments as hormonal changes in your body can trigger unwanted reactions in the skin exposed to the laser treatment.
- There is no special preparation necessarily and your provider will instruct you before hand of what you need to do before each session. Since the laser cannot distinguish between hair above the surface of the skin from hair below it, which is the hair we want to damage, it is recommended to shave before the treatment to minimize potential superficial burns.
- In general terms you should avoid direct sun exposure the days prior of a treatment and also avoid plucking, waxing, electrolysis and any other method of removing hair by the root because we want to have a target to treat.
- At the beginning of the session the provider will check the area to be treated to make sure of its integrity and conditions and also will ask you questions to help clearly identify your true skin type which I very important in order to select not only effective parameters but also safe ones. Ones the parameters are selected, the provider will test a small area to verify the correct response and then continue with the full area to be treated. In order to ensure perfect contact with the skin, a thing layer of colorless ultrasound gel is applied.
- Depending several factors such as skin type, hair color, hair density, first session or subsequent ones, the provider will select different options of diode “color” or wavelength, parameters to be used and static or dynamic modality. Even when these options can vary between sessions or between different areas to be treated they are all selected to be the most safe and effective for you.
The hair removal treatment with Primelase should not be painful although some patients may experience some discomfort related to the heat produced by the laser interaction with the tissue or caused by the cooling used to protect the surface of the skin. Your provider will be checking with you about your comfort during the entire session and adjust the parameters if needed to ensure your complete satisfaction and the best results.
- Many laser hair removal products promise similar results than Primelase but fail on delivering them. You should always discuss with your provider and ask about experience, patient feedback and any other question you may have. A good indication that the treatment is performed correctly is to experience a mild irritation of the hair follicles including redness and very slight inflammation around the follicle immediately after the treatment and the famous “smell of success” or slight smell of burn hair during the session.
- You should never experience burns, blisters, or any adverse effect resulting from a Primelase treatment and if you experience any unexpected symptoms during or after your treatment you should notice your provider immediately and follow their instructions.
- There is no specific post-treatment care you need to follow other than avoiding direct sun exposure of the area for a few days after the treatment, avoid the use of self-tanning lotions as they can induce skin irritation and tinting and excessive heat applied to the area treated such as hot baths, jacuzzi or saunas for a few days after the treatment.
- Your provider will instruct you with details about what you can and cannot apply to the treated area
- Primelase, like other laser hair removal treatments, work by destroying only a percentage of the actual hair. The hair in our bodies grow at different rates and, at any given time, we have hair growing at different stages in the same area, Primelase targets hair in the active phase or anagen meaning only hair in this phase will be eliminated during a session. In the next session, a different percentage of hair in this phase will be eliminated. Only by treating in multiple sessions you can ensure that a visible hair reduction in achieved.
- The frequency of the sessions depends on factors such as initial sessions or subsequent ones, areas being treated, as hair grows at different rates in different areas, etc. As a general rule the first 3 sessions should be performed in 2 months, 4th and 5th sessions once a month and after that every 3 months to give time to the residual hair to grow.
Armpits, Full bikini, Lower legs265 €
Armpits, Full bikini135 €
Armpits, Full bikini, Full legs395 €
Full bikini, Full legs330 €
Upper lip35 €
Full arms120 €
Lower arms65 €
Full bikini80 €
Sides of bikini60 €
Full legs260 €
Lower legs130 €
Procedūrās cena atkarīga no apstrādājamās vietas lieluma un specifikas. Skat. mūsu cenu lapu.