WHAT IS A VACUUM MASSAGE?
A vacuum massage is a body treatment using a medical device which combines pressure-alteration therapy or alternating exposure to positive and negative pressure on soft tissue with the innovative skin care range DOCTOR BABOR BODY CELLULAR which includes extra-ordinary active complexes.
WHO NEEDS A VACUUM MASSAGE?
The treatment is suitable for you in cases of:
• Disturbances of lymphatic circulation (oedema)
• Reduced skin tone
• Postpartum problems (weak connective tissue)
WHAT IS THE EFFECT AND RESULT OF A VACUUM MASSAGE?
The main principles of the therapy:
• Lymphatic glands are activated (or opened), and during this process metabolism is activated in the lymphatic glands which ensures satisfactory lymphatic purification and drainage;
• Lymphatic flow or lymphatic drainage phase is activated which ensures that the metabolism end-products are carried out of the intercellular matrix and lymphatic vessels;
• Activation phase follows during which blood vessels are expanded and fat tissue is burnt;
• Shaping phase follows during which connective tissue is being massaged resulting in the synthesis of fibrostimuline and activation of collagenasis.
As the result, the tissue regeneration process is accelerated, tissues are strengthened, skin is toned, fat cells are evened out and purified, and, at the same time, the unnecessary fluids and metabolism end-products are carried out of the system, and cellulite is treated.
• Local skin infections
• Open wounds
• Varicose veins/thrombosis
• Oncology diseases
HOW TO BOOK THE FIRST TREATMENT?
Save your time and book the treatment or a consultation online:
VACUUM MASSAGE: PRICES
|Vacuum massage – 20min||30 EUR|
|Vacuum massage – 30min||38 EUR|
|Vacuum massage – 45min||45 EUR|
|Vacuum massage – 60min||50 EUR|
Results are visible even after the first treatment, but for a long-lasting and remarkable effect we recommend a course of 10 treatments.
OUR CUSTOMERS ALSO CHOSE THESE TREATMENTS