Earrings is a way to make your appearance more colourful and interesting, and ear piercing procedure is almost painless and lasts only for a couple of minutes.
- Ears are pierced using an ear piercing gun that pierces the earlobe, inserting a gilded or silvered earring at the same time.
- Medical earrings are also available that are manufactured out of surgical stainless steel which is hypo-allergenic.
- Ear piercing is performed by a cosmetician with a medical degree.
- Before ears are pierced you will be informed how the procedure goes and how ears are to be cared for afterwards.
- If you observe all instructions in taking care for your pierced ears, there will be no problems after the procedure.
- Normally earlobe puncture completely heals during four weeks. At this point you can exchange the first earrings for another ones.
|Earlobe piercing||25 EUR|
Book your treatment: ph. 00371 22333131 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org